วันอาทิตย์ที่ 27 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Dreams Meaning-Dream Symbols and Craziness

Carl Jung was my teacher, because I do know, his difficult method, followed by reading any of his books more than 5 times before I could understand them completely. At the same time, I was interpreting my own dreams, which helped me really understand what he was talking about. But my earnings than those who continued to work for me was mainly due to my own literature. The book I wrote after a terrible car accident I suffered when I was 15 years old, was inFact written by the unconscious that produces the dreams and is responsible for many artistic and religious phenomena. I, the author does not really understand the deeper meaning of my words. This book gave me a card, a key, everything that I needed to find a better meaning of dreams, "as Carl Jung, to understand my mentor.

With his method, I could understand the dreams and the symbolic significance of its own literature, after a tragic event, after I lost my faith and became a writtenAtheist, until I got married when I 22 years old and I'm back to my faith, although I do not care much about the existence of God. I did not begin until the possibility of accepting its existence, whereas before I was even aggressive towards the religion and its believers.

I read this book over a period of 6-and-a-half years. I even tired, I did not worry about it, and later, I have simply given up, because I have decided to live in Greece and it was written in Portuguese. A Brazilian friend triedTo publish it in Brazil and where I could do, but I had to pay for the publication and I did not want this book, not to invest too common, partly because I far from the country ... My friend even said that it is not the kind of book that people want to read, because it was too complicated. It was not a popular book. It was a mythological romance, and it was very strange, written with many complicated words. It was at the same time very classic and very modern. Idescribed it as "philosophical novel" and even had the intention to introduce a new genre on my definition of the type of work is based, I wrote to begin.

But I live in Greece and had other plans with my husband. So, this book remained forgotten for 7-and-a-half years when I suddenly realized that I had to read again, after he learned how I interpret my dreams very good. I had just begun to write a complicated book to show the world that the psychiatrist and psychologist CarlJung was the only one that the only correct method for the interpretation of dreams, as I discovered reading my strange novel entitled "The philanthropic beggar".

Thanks to this book, I was able to direct and very easy to interpret a dream that Carl Jung did not know how to interpret it for himself, although he understood that it was a very important role, because its symbols have been very strong. The dream was dreamed by a theologian. Jung even said that the unconscious waste with their symbolsGenerosity, because he could not understand why the theologians looked like a big dream, with symbols, which were clearly very powerful and meaningful.

I thought he was this strange and amazing dream, would interpret the end of his remarks, but he did it. Many times young do not interpret the dreams he showed in his books and he interprets a few symbols or not, but he could see that they are meaningful.

I saw the meaning of dreams "so clear that Iwrote it in my science book. Then I started to translate the symbolic meaning of "The philanthropic beggar".

I am more than sure that when Jung was alive and he was in this book, it would be read very impressed! It was truly a gift from the unconscious for me! Everyone would understand what I am, if they knew what was understood to interpret the symbols of the unconscious. I even thought I should send it to the students boys ...

However, in the end I had the book, I began to continueto write in order to prove that Jung discovered the only correct method of dream interpretation in other ways, as I discovered, was hidden in the unknown region of the human psychic sphere in continuing research Jung. He did research at a certain point because he was afraid to continue, but I had to do what he could not do with the knowledge that he, in his time. He could not really help, he had started the research and what he did was formidable! He could do no morethan.

However, the unconscious was expected of me, continue his research and find the other side of the human conscience that provokes craziness of our human conscience. Delays I present my book in the world of 19 years, so I continue to research young.

Of course I can understand dreams better than Jung could. But this is something that I started it in 1988 when I started writing my complicated scientific book. I did not hesitate to reveal my workDream interpretation, the world through the many years because I no longer shows as a junior, however, because what I saw, I could understand more and more see, they had to wait.

The dream was seen by the theologian, that there is a black magic wise man is wearing a white coat and it was a white magic wise man wearing a black coat. They needed a another.

The interpretation is based on the symbolic meaning. A black man is not regarded as poorlybecause he is black, of course, but that is the symbolic meaning that is present in the dreams. Similarly, a white man will not be well described as either, because he is usually very bad. But in the dream, he has stressed the importance of a good man because the white color symbolizes good and bad black. This is a symbolic definition that completely beyond racism, especially because the unconscious against hatred. The definition is only a translation of symbolic meanings. I also personally'm against racism, I would not write anything that could have character. I even have very good black friends in Brazil, are the same and much better than many white people I know.

The interpretation is that the black magic wise man, our conscience, as well known because she wears a white coat, even though it really bad because he is black. The white magic wise man is the unconscious, the dreams, bears as bad since he produced oneblack coat, because psychiatrists and psychologists believe that madness comes from this side of the human psychic sphere, while madness actually comes from our conscience, not from the wise and holy unconscious that produces the dreams, as Jung thought. Continue his research, I could clearly see that madness comes from the wild side of human conscience, which is completely selfish and not from the unconscious, which has a sacred nature.

However, Jung made a very seriousreligious and philosophical mistake: he thought that the unconscious could be evil and good at the same time, because he believed in a moral no good or bad. So he thought that the unconscious is not just to save the people of madness, but to provoke, the people in them.

I did not make this mistake, not because the sanctity coexist with evil. Evil is the opposite of holiness, and where it is also just a place of evil, there can be no sanctity. Evil can only happenfrom the selfish belief that people are driven to madness with the demands imposed on them, his ego. The ego is a vehicle that uses the wild side of human conscience, to push the human side of human conscience in the labyrinth of craziness.

Black magic and white magic wise man wise man depends on another, because the black (bad alignment of the human conscience, the white (good demand)) unconscious, but the Holy unconscious also depends on the obedience of the poorBlack man's conscience in his own way directions, otherwise there is no power to cure the madness of people.



Recommend : ทำบุญวันเกิด shepscal.blogspot.com roscoecharit.blogspot.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น